Friday, August 22, 2008

Stop Calling Me!

Random Caller: .... Hello, May I please speak with Level Puffle Roo?

Luvvie: You mean Luvviepuffaroo?

Random Caller: Yes, ma'am. Level Puffle Roo. My name is Jill and I'm calling you on behalf of Some Random Company. Who is currently handling your Random Company Needs?

Luvvie: Click!

Oh, how rude! Of both of us. I'm not fond of hanging up on people ... unless we've had a dramatic blow up in which case I find it very satisfying. I've unfortunately had very little chance to fight on the phone these days, so you'd think I'd be excited about a telemarketer giving me the opportunity, yet somehow hanging up on Random Caller #4 doesn't quite carry the same punch.

S0 what to do? Listen? No ... Screen all your calls? Well, sure, but that's a bother.

Instead, keep the whole dang thing from happening altogether. Get yourself on the Do Not Call list ... by just Clicking Here.

Well, that's my PSA for today. You're welcome.

No comments: